Some of my favorite speech therapy games are ones where my students are up and moving!
This ‘Toss A Sound’ game is perfect for your students who love to get up and move around! I have used it as an articulation activity, but you can use it in a variety of ways!
How To Play
- Place the mats in a vertical line with ‘2’ being the closest to the throw line and ’10’ being furthest from the line.
- Make a throw line for your students to stand behind.
- Have the students line up behind the throw line and give the first student a coin.
- Throw the coin and see which mat it lands on or closest to.
- Then, the student says his/her sound as many times as indicated by the mat.
- Once the student completes this task, he/she gets that amount of points.
- Write the points on the scorecard (included in the free download).
- Continue to play until time runs out!
Speech therapy games are really a great way to motivate your students! Make sure to download this Toss A Sound game to use with your students!
If you liked this idea, you will love the following posts:
Free 28 Page Word Lists Set!