Do you ever find it impossible to remember your students’ goals, remember what you did in yesterday’s session or forget to do your logs for the day? This used to happen to me all the time, until I discovered speech folders! Speech folders keep me organized, help my students in multiple ways and save me time!
Here are the top 10 reasons that I love using speech folders!
- Goals are stated on the folders. This reminds the students of their goals during every session and helps you remember!
- Each student’s daily logs are in the folders. Do your logs during the session and keep them all together. No more random pieces of paper that get lost!
- All of the IEPs at a Glance are there for quick reference and as perfect reminders.
- Unfinished work is placed in the folder for the next session.
- Finished work is neatly organized in the folder. Students love taking these home at the end of the year!
- Sticker charts are right where you need them (if you decide to use sticker charts)
- Students know what to do as soon as they walk in the room…grab their folders and sit down.
- Quick homework sheets are easily stored and accessible. It only takes 2 minutes to send home homework at the end of each session.
- They can be easily stacked by groups, color coordinated and easily stored.
- THEY WILL SAVE YOUR SANITY!
So, are you convinced yet that speech folders are a great way to stay organized? If not, that is totally fine! We all have our own way of doing things. However, if you are convinced, I have a wonderful FREE DOWNLOAD for you!
It explains what you need, how to organize your speech folders and it’s editable! I hope that you and your students love them as much as I do!
What have you used to keep organized? Is there anything that has saved your sanity?